2016 Call for New Quality Schools
The 2016 Call for New Quality Schools (the “Call”) is the process by which Denver Public Schools Board of Education approves new and replicating district and charter schools.
The 2016 Call is currently open for schools that would like to open in 2017 and beyond. Applicants are encouraged to align their school plans to district needs.
For more information visit the Portfolio Management Team website.
Materials from Public Meetings
- Far Northeast presentation materials
- Placement Meetings – May 24th, 25th and June 1st:
- Placement Report
- PowerPoint: English – Spanish
- Meeting Notes: May 24th - May 25th June 1st
- School Programs Applying: English – Spanish
- Placement Survey: English – Spanish
- Photos: May 24th - May 25th - June 1st
- Workshops – April 30th, May 3rd and 10th:
- Far Northeast presentation materials on April 19th:
- Northwest and Southwest presentation materials on April 25th:
Family Constituency Services
Our team provides high quality bilingual services to staff, family and community members who need assistance accessing school and District resources, addressing pressing concerns, and building skills to be strong advocates and partners in their students’ education.
Call Family Constituency Helpline 720-423-3054.
2016-17 Superintendent Parent Forums & ELA DACs
Superintendent Parent Forum & ELA DAC | Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Location: National Western Complex, 4655 Humboldt St, Denver, CO 80216
To access the archive and to learn more…